Welcome to our 2020-2021 Season!
Our Mélomanie Virtual Series – March Performance premieres on March 13, 2021, 3:00pm:
You can access the performance through this Vimeo link: https://vimeo.com/event/555706
Or through our YouTube page!
This performance includes:
- A welcome from our emcee, Donna Fournier
- A movement from Telemann’s Paris Quartet in A Major
- A short interview by Kim Reighley and Tracy Richardson with composer Mark Hagerty on his work Trefoil and on The Four Gifts of God by Sergio Roberto de Oliveira.
- A short interview by Kim Reighley and Tracy Richardson with composer Bonnie McAlvin on Sandstone Peak.
- Sandstone Peak, The Four Gifts of God, and Trefoil excerpts live and from our new CDs, a hint of light remains and Ultraviolet.
This season, we present Mélomanie’s Virtual Series – a schedule of 30-minute streamed performances, putting our fans in the ‘virtual front row’ – the comfort of your favorite chair! Each will include our signature repertoire and interviews with composers. All performances were recorded at the German Society of Pennsylvania. If you’ve missed our first few series concerts (November 2020 through January 2021), please visit the link below to view those as well.
Upcoming Mélomanie Virtual Series Concerts:
BONUS CONTENT: Fans can access extended interviews with all of our guest composers, HERE!
NEW MUSIC NOW AVAILABLE!