We invite you to join our first concert premiere on Saturday, November 21, at 3:00 pm via our Vimeo channel!
The first performance will include:
• A welcome from our emcee, Kimberly Reighley
• Mélomanie performing movement 1: Prélude from Telemann’s Paris Quartet in A Major
• A short interview by Donna Fournier with composer Robert Maggio on Aegean Airs
• Mélomanie performing excerpts from Aegean Airs
• Cello solo by Ismar Gomes of Abraham’s Sons – In Memoriam: Trayvon Martin, by Baltimore composer James Lee III
• A short interview by Christof Richter with composer Mark Hagerty and guest percussionist Chris Hanning on Ultraviolet
• Aegean Airs and Ultraviolet excerpts from our Ultraviolet CD
It will also feature a post-concert “virtual reception” via Zoom with our artists, here!
To join in and view this premiere, simply visit our Vimeo channel on Saturday, November 21, at 3:00 pm
BONUS CONTENT: Mélomanie fans can also participate in a live chat with our artists and one another during the performance!
EVEN MORE BONUS CONTENT: After the performance, fans can also enjoy access to full-length, in-depth interviews with our guest artists, here!